Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sugar Ruuuuush!

A colleague has been poring over pamphlets and online stores for The Desired Cake for her 2-year-old's birthday. Knowing that Becks' 5th one is approaching too, she sent me the websites which made me marvel at how creative people have become, and how competitive this industry has gotten (yes, I've been living in a world of my own where only "Angie The Choice" (chocolate cake) and "Awfully Chocolate" exist).

Here's one which truly takes the cake *pun intended*. Looking at the cakes is enough to make me feel my glucose level rocket!

http://www.yilingcakes.com.sg/NetCode/Basket/main.aspx

2 comments:

barefoot girl said...

My mum knows this place!!! She even wrote me the address and ask me to check it out... I will stick to my awfully chocolate. If not, canele is a pretty good chocolate.

www.canele.com.sg

Miffy said...

I know! I'm so glad Becky's and my taste are aligned - chocolate and nothing else!