Friday, December 14, 2007

Brrr...

I may have made a few life-changing stupid decisions before but the most recent one has to be agreeing readily to go to Shanghai (business trip).

A lunch with Michy made me realise that going there in mid-January would mean experiencing the heart of winter. With a low travelling record, much less to say countries with 4 seasons, where would I find winter clothings that would fit my post-pregnancy (x2) figure? In retail shops where I have to spend a bomb, NOT reimbursed by the company.

VERY THANKFULLY (and luckily), Michy who will be going there soon has offered to lend me her coats. Black and vintage pink. I say for a 3-day trip, the black will do. Thanks Mich!

Note: Don't ever stop talking to friends. They make you realise the forgotten bits and can also save you from dire straits!

1 comment:

barefoot girl said...

Please take the vintage pink one with u... and take some photos!!! So we have something to laugh over during lunch.

Remember! Vintage pink coat, pearl earrings, mini pink hangbag and mary-jane shoes... hahahaha.