Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Parent-Teacher Meeting: Lesson 101

#1: Never attend...if the hall is not air-conditioned.

#2: No need to attend; it's faster via the cell phone.

Having said that, of course I had tried and tested and learnt the hard way. It was still a good experience going through it individually with the teacher. There was no concern where Becks' learning and social ability, attitude is concerned. In fact I was stunned when Becks' teacher commented that she expected her to get higher marks for Math (fyi, Becks got 96 out of 100 for 2 mistakes). That got me psyched.

Miffy: "OH? How much higher?"
ML: *sheepish* "erm.....90 something?" *very softly*

I could have gotten difficult and had my fun but optimistically, because of the vote of conidence in my daughter, I decided to let her go.

Anyway I hope my future sessions with my troops' teachers will always be short and sweet. That only implies I have nothing to worry about! :)

No comments: