Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dept Gathering

I have acknowledged that my year-long intense 'affair' with this stall is over.


However, I took a trip down memory lane today because a really friendly and generous Malay staff volunteered to cook chicken rendang for the department. On top of that, another staff brought rice, a loaf of bread and some kueh. As their Manager, I feel compelled to show my enthusiam and generosity too, however small. So I offered to buy them teh tarik. 8 cups in total.



My following traits were put to a test:
Patience (The queue was looooong)
Dexterity (I have dropped a whole cup while holding onto IT - singular - before)
Endurance (I needed to pee!)

I made it back - the 8 cups + myself in one piece.
All were happy. :)
Let's hope for BBQ or pot-luck next!

No comments: