Friday, January 27, 2012

I Am Sick

For the 2nd CNY in a row, I fell sick.

I asked for it this time - tempted to try out 'interesting looking' snacks and without hydrating myself enough after, the bugs got me. :(

I consider this a slight blessing though. According to superstitious colleagues who believe some calendar from an unknown source, it is stated that for those born in the Year of Tiger, it be 'best' to start work on Day 5 (counting from first day of Lunar New Year....it was only 'good' to start work on Day 4).

I was thinking -what's the worse that could happen by going with the flow? I could certainly do with extra blessings, not that life had been rough for the past year. My family and loved ones are breathing, alive and healthy, troops went through last year's final exams with flying colours, jobs intact, bonus decent, a neat roof to live under.


Count thy blessings!

No comments: