Friday, May 18, 2007

Mini-Farewell Dinner

It was the 8 of us only, including the MD. Dinner was in a nice cozy Italian restaurant - Pasta Brava - tucked away from the busy streets of the business district.

Actually Italian food is quite gross...spaghetti submerged in squid ink, veal shank with its bone marrow (I was told people would dig and dig the piece of mushy flesh in the centre for calcium...like how much would that give you unless you consume it every single day but that would mean you'll have to earn the pay of an MNC CEO or worse, confine the spaces of so many lambs and kill them with no conscience).

In spite of myself, I did enjoy having this last cozy meal with my MD whom I have worked for for the past 4 years. He's a retiring old man whose face lights up whenever he talks about golf and Italian food. We took several photos with him and ended the night with memories which we hope he can keep for a long time.

No comments: