Monday, May 21, 2007

Sugar & Spice...and all things nice

A few weeks ago, we saw a nice red car with Hello Kitty heads imprinted on the body of it zipping on the road. The steering wheel was also covered with 'furry pink stuff' which would surely leave no sweaty palms sticking to the otherwise usual leather...and I thought the car definitely belonged to a female.

Of course that was true otherwise I would be blogging about it sooner than now. But it hit me - surely there is one normal adult male in this world who fancies Hello Kitty. Or are they all closet ones???

I could be wrong but I think it's easier being a girl. No inhibitions. People won't judge or laugh at you if you express outwardly you are a Hello Kitty lover and you like everything about you to be pink and flowery. We can keep our hair long and wear pretty Evita Peroni accessories. We can be bitchy and blame it on PMS (perpetually!).

No comments: