Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How to make a friend an ex?

My 2nd Mike Gayle's 'conquest' - My Legendary Girlfriend - was shortened by many days. So it should appropriately be my 2nd Mike Gayle's 'attempted conquest'. I should have known better when the review mentioned it was like Bridget Jones' Diary. It was so whiny!

Talk about that, WL has been trying to shake off her whiny gal friend for the longest time. 2 months??? Despite obvious signs (which are apparently not obvious to Whiny Gal), she continued to contact WL many times since the 1st day of effecting Avoid-Whiny-Gal-Period.

So how does one get rid of a once-good friend by not breaking his/her heart?

2 comments:

barefoot girl said...

If you have decided she's going to an ex-friend. Who cares if you broke her heart or not.

It's broken when you wanna put a stop to this friendship.

Miffy said...

And I've always thought deep down, you make a lot of sense.