Thursday, October 18, 2007

Post-Fab 4 Dinner

It is not often to have 4 33-year-olds get together to talk about ANYTHING. I felt so comfortable with them that the 'after taste' lingered long after I reached home. I sms-ed my galpals that we needed to do another one again 'soon', that is before The Brave One grew too fat and clumsy and pop (expected delivery date is Jan 08).

By 'anything', I assure you it is a wide range, short of politics (as one can expect with Singaporeans).

Given the current raving culture of Facebook, Instant Messenging, Friendster, Short-Message Service, I am glad I know them well by face, by their mannerisms, by facial expressions, by their tones in which they deliver their opinions on people and any other matter, etc and not simply by smileys, buying each other virtual gifts and joining virtual clubs.

No comments: