Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Fulfilling Day!

The day with :B was marked by 3 significant things - (1) endless beverages, (2) a warped movie and (3) well-spent with great friends.

It started with lunch and our TT. It was like a small reunion, back-dated to 3 years. Then we had teh-si, a before-dinner juice, iced water during dinner and hot drink for dessert. It's no wonder I felt bloated at the end of the day.

The movie - Taxidermia was my selection. OK, it was very hard to digest and it didn't help that it was in Hungarian with English subtitles. I wouldn't say it was really enjoyable but it was certainly UNIQUE in that the theme, though common and probably even easy to relate, was depicted in the most raw form. It reminded me of those many 'weird' shows which I watched with WL during Film Festival.

And finally, Mich and Say joined us. The last time us 4 gathered was about 1.5 years ago. I'm glad we are still around, enjoying good food and one another's company!

No comments: