Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Loof


I was thinking of my usual selection of boring places to meet Anne for dinner when she told me, " Come, I bring you to where I usually chill out. It's a cool place."

OK, cool places are for cool people...and the last I checked, I am not cool. I don't even try to be but I didn't want to be a party-pooper, perhaps making her decide internally she will no longer hang out with me so of course I agreed - 100%.

It is a nice place. The drinks are not expensive and ambient music which I love is played. But I still think 'chill-out cool' places are not conducive to chat for long hours. The sofas may look plush but they lack the back-support! They are more aesthetic than aesthetic&functional.

OK, I'm complaining, a sign that I've aged (not gracefully)!




No comments: