Monday, January 22, 2007

WORST DAY OF MY LIFE (to date)

Not exaggerating.

I have been deeply misunderstood and misinterpreted. I think in movies or books, they say if your conscience is clear, there is nothing to worry about. BULLSHIT! What makes it worse is realising there probably is not gonna be a chance to explain yourself, that you meant well and you tried. A part of me wants to disappear from them forever but another part of me wants to do good again, to prove that I am not irresponsible, ever.

My favourite cousin, Irene (and also very fortunately has become my very close friend) came back from UK just for this. I also appreciate her call, for defending me strongly to her dad (my big Uncle) and for giving me invaluable advice. She flies back tomorrow morning and will definitely be sorely missed.

Family...you love to hate them...but you can't.

PS: So :B, if you are reading this, take it from me. You dunno the whole story but I just want you to know you can't take them for granted. You gotta quit whining cos a part of me feels like quitting the friendship.

No comments: