Monday, April 26, 2010

Re-surfaced!

I'm sure I blogged about this or him 2-3 years ago. Deserted and stranded...My sister suffered the same. This morning, he re-surfaced. An unidentified number, I answered the call and found out that he's returned, shamelessly catching up as if nothing happened in the first place.

Our then-financial planner.

I knew he left for Thailand for a business venture. December that year was when the airport was shut down by protestors. Thailand was never really the same again, until today.

I quote him - "I never really left the industry so I'm back again." YAH RIGHT. He completely lacked the foresight to burn his bridges so badly. I contacted sis and I quote her response - "no way in hell will I use him again". That makes 2 of us.

Goodbye forever.

No comments: