Friday, June 15, 2007

An Amazing Feat

I've always known females were amazing. We can remove a bra without taking our blouses/tees off. With a twist and turn, viola, out comes the bra without much struggle.

Today, I pride myself to be in this gender...again (of course besides the fact our threshold of pain is way higher than guys. We do not die from pain of child birth. HA!). I witnessed this lady, all bare-faced when she boarded the train, standing without support, one hand with her compact powder and mascara stick, blusher & lipstick firmly in between the fingers of the same hand, with the other deftly applying the powder on her face.

When I looked up from my book 20 minutes later (of course all this while pretending whatever she was doing was of no interest to me when c'mon! I was impressed to no end!), she was a different (improved) vision. And it was just in time for her destination too.

No comments: