Monday, April 30, 2007

30th

1. Company Holiday

The 2nd one of the year...I never know what is actually being celebrated but who's asking. It gives me the chance to send Becks off to school, fetch Mong back, seeing their faces light up when they see it's mine and not the maid's. This is not a daily affair, given that I'm a working mom so I cherish every moment of it.

2. QT's Birthday

QT...one of the 4some whom I met last Wed. Also 2 months to RJ's (another one of the 4some). 4 months to mine.

3. Last Day for WL at her current working place

Locating close to me, we have managed to catch up often enough over lunch instead of over instant messaging. Today marks her last day so it does make me wonder when the next time would be.

4. Last Day for "Nanny" at her current working place

It wasn't too long ago that we were invited to her personal office space to mark her 1st day as an(very very brave) entrepreneur. Alas the main office didn't wish to wait long to see success so she has made the difficult decision to plough on on her own. So from May onwards, she will work from home. New age thingy one may say....

1 comment:

didadi said...

so shiok with your long weekend...two days off in a row !