Thursday, April 05, 2007

Namesake - Travis

:B and I have been exchanging emails more feverishly these 2 days. Thanks to the latest subject on Chris Daughtry, she gave me the idea of listening (and re-listening) and watching (and re-watching) his songs and video clip on YouTube. DUH.

Whenever I get pissed or restless at work, I can re-watch Blink 182's I Miss You. The same video that I saw a few months before Mong emerged into this world and the same one which made me fall in love with the style of its drummer Travis Barker...whom I knew Mong shall thus be named after.

So while parents hope their sons become lawyers or doctors, I hope Mong possesses 2 things - a good sense of rhythm and a talent in music (producing, composing, singing, drum-playing, whatever!). Not really kidding.

1 comment:

barefoot girl said...

U r the coolest mum ever... If it's my mum she will most prolly say "Wa lau! Play music how to feed the famiuly? No future lor"