Friday, April 27, 2007

Resting

I'm at home now, thanks to major 'turbulence' in my stomach which started since Wednesday night. Also the same night when I had so much fun catching up with the 3 galfriends. The night was certainly marred by an unknown thingy which caused me severe stomach ache and fever and hence a sleepless night.
Despite that, I had to pick up a Shanghainese guest the following day (yesterday actually), did PR work, had meeting the whole morning, did more PR work over lunch, conducted a presentation thereafter and did the last bit of PR work over dinner. That was through gritted teeth. And so today, I decided to 'go on strike'.
With some time later when the troops nap, I have bought my favourite snack (Whittaker's Almond Gold Bar!), readying myself for a good movie or read - I can't quite decide yet. :)

No comments: