Monday, April 16, 2007

Ramblings

1. Constipation

When people say you look 'constipated', it's not a compliment. These days (pardon me for the intimacy) - and I dun usually keep score - if I look it, that's because I believe I haven't done it for DAYS! Now I'm wondering where all the food went.

Oh crap!

2. Soundtrack

I haven't come across a truly nice song on the radio for ages. Besides enjoying the powerful performances of the leads in 'Snowcake', the soundtrack made it unforgettable.

Thanks to the lack of 'happenings' at work today, I managed to google my favourite. I wonder if it's intentional to use the group so aptly named "Broken Social Scene". Afterall, it featured Weaver playing a verbally-expression autistic woman and 'autism' is characterized by difficulty in social interaction.

Anthems For a Seventeen-year-old Girl

Now you're all gone got your make-up on and you're not coming back.
Can't you come back?
Used to be one of the rotten ones and I liked you for that. (x3)

Now you're all gone got your make-up on and you're not coming back.
Bleaching your teeth, smiling flash, talking trash, under your breath.

Wonder if Sembawang (music store) sells it...

No comments: