Monday, August 20, 2007

Where the "sun" shines...

With no recent movie that appeals, I remembered :B searching wildly for Before Sunrise and Before Sunset last year, wondering why a normally 'cold-blooded' (sorry!) person like her could be into a mawkish, sappy drama. So I was wrong. About the 'mawkish, sappy' part.

After a total of about 180 minutes, I was left pining for more, contemplating if I should watch the re-runs next weekend. I don't think I remember viewing such great chemistry between 2 beautiful actors before! The way they exchanged words, like ping pong balls bouncing between them spontaneously, not once with intention of hitting each other's faces. The connection was subtle and progressive.

It's strange the movies had such an effect on me that even now, 24 hours later, there is a good after-taste.

I believe in love...and 2nd chances!!!!!In Hollywood movies, that is.

No comments: