Thursday, November 22, 2007

3 months...

On the way to work, walking along the passageway to my connecting E-W train, I looked up and observed the date on the screen - November 22 - and remembered I had an entry exactly 3 months ago.

Bizarre.

And scary. How time flies. In these 3 months, the troops have graduated, I have moved on to light-hearted novels, the biggest hurdle is out of my mind (my maid is renewing her contract with me and not going back. Yay!), I managed to track down my long-lost penpal (we corresponded for 12 years) in Facebook, I got pissed with my Boss 1001 times, I got very disappointed with my 2-year financial planner, physical inspection by my regular doctor revealed that my breasts are free from lumps (yippee!) and my favourite teh si stall at Kovan has been closed for more than 1 month.

My life.

No comments: