Thursday, November 29, 2007

Relationship

I think you probably spotted (in one of my recent entries) that I groused a little about my current financial planner. Now the tricky part is how to lose her. Afterall, it's been a 2 -year relationship and it's not as if she was completely hopeless throughout (she is just completely hopeless NOW for the past 3 months).

It made me wonder how people initiate break-ups. Fading away leading to disappearance is the chicken but easy way out. Or should I do the "It's not you, it's me" thingy?

2 comments:

barefoot girl said...

Break up different leh.

But this is going to be tough for you. Somemore u feel sorry for her becoz of her special statue as a parent.

Miffy said...

Not really. Her 2 daughters are pretty grown-up now. I feel MORE sorry for MYSELF because I am a parent of 2 young growing kids...and they rely on me to make correct decisions (i.e. decision to choose a suitable FP). :P