Friday, February 02, 2007

Nightmares

The past 2 days had me in deep slumber during the last 1-2 hours before my alarm went off. So my mind was left vivid with those 2 dreams I had.

Actually I would say they were nightmares. Not the adrenalin-pumping, heart-stopping sort that leaves you sweaty but they were pretty gruesome.

One had a gal in my department as a victim in some sick game a.k.a. Saw (for those who have watched any one of the 3) with the executor being a guy from another department. The mastermind (Jigsaw?!) was his boss, as I later found out. In real life, upon reflection, that guy is pretty shrewd and the executor, being someone who does things out of instruction - never more, never less, so I was told. But then, I don't have direct dealings with them so the girl's role (my role) left me baffled. Maybe I'm just short-changing myself, right? Putting myself in a pessimistic light when reality isn't this bad, right? *search sub-consciousness*

Another nightmare had this animal crouching in a corner, patchy, ugly, resembling no less than a hyena. When I got near it careful not to make any noise, it woke up and stretched...and there it was, uglier with a bloated stomach and it had no nose. It circulated around me...and then I think I forced myself to wake up.

No comments: