Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wassssup...with you!?!

Colleagues have told me about this particular one in my department who hums whenever she works. And it's very often.

This morning, I probably witnessed the ultimate - she punched her fist in the air and went (to herself): "Yes! I got it correct...so here I am!" Then she started typing. I looked around and thought perhaps someone in front of her, many seats away has arrived. Noone. I looked at her, thinking maybe she would cast her glance at me seconds later after the expression, perhaps she was really sharing with me about her early morning great big discovery. She never looked at me.

Siao!!!!!

3 comments:

barefoot girl said...

hahahaha... maybe she's trying to self-motive herself. I tell myself I luv my job every morning lor... 3 times

Miffy said...

You just made me realise that there IS borderline difference between optimism and insanity.

barefoot girl said...

very true…. This is wat happen when you overdo it. U become the siao one. hahaha