Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Personal Taste

Apart from main actress, Kate Winslet's credibility and this-time nomination, Little Children seems like my utmost favourite kind of movie. The intense dramas which explore serious issues and human relationships.

I read a journalist's review in today's papers at the pantry table, while my colleagues around me excitedly chattered about lending one another Korean serial dramas. Catch no ball ya know...

While my interest in movies is consistent (hence, predictable), in songs it is not. So I realised. Because the era of soft rock is long over (17 bloomin' years!), we hear quite a lot of crap on the radio these days. Nevertheless, I found myself enjoying the latest singles of Paris Hilton and P. Diddy (some rap that featured Christina Aguilera).

What is wrong with me?!

1 comment:

keathan said...

Perhaps you'd be interested in some of (Chris) Daughtry's songs. He was one of the American Idol contestants last season. Quite a rocker, if I may say so.