Thursday, October 12, 2006

Achievement

Significant words/sentences Mong has been saying more than once since the last therapy session: push, open door, on TV, watch TV, help, walk, run, pass urine, hide, found it, what animal is this?, touch the owl (there's his current favourite book from the library), kiss kiss the owl.

I'm very proud of him. :) Ganbate-ne!

I didn't mention that M and I finally brought him to view the school at Punggol. It's a really nice place. Spacious with smiley teachers speaking good English. The only scary part is the fees would cost S$1,280 for 10 weeks, excluding the fare for the daily 2-way bus trips.

But I saw the practical learning materials and the non-classroom concept and I know at age 3, it would suit Mong tremendously, sustain his interest which only has a span of 5-10minutes. He cannot be confined to a small chair, seated by the table doing worksheets and colouring for 40 minutes (this was the time-table I saw when I visited the other centre opposite my flat. Of course the fees was also 3 times lower lah...)...so only Mommy knows, or rather wants the best for him.

1 comment:

barefoot girl said...

$1,280!! I really need to save now if I need to be a mum next time.