Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Blood-Shot!

Of all things, Mong must never follow my sleeping pattern! He kept me up for 2-3 hours on Sunday and last night. I've woken up with blood-shot eyes, dragging myself to work.

I dunno why he's such. Another area for this worry-wart me to be concerned again.... :(

I watched The Departed yesterday. I found myself consciously and continuously trying to remember who was playing which role equivalent to the HK version of Infernal Affairs 4 years ago. I loved that version....but slowly as the movie progressed, the Hollywood one grew on me. Jack Nicholson did really well. Can you imagine that guy is an old foggie (but not acting like one), all of 69 years old??!!! Most of us would probably be struggling with our physical and mental health while he can still carry a screen presence and remember acting lines. Kudos to the old man.

No comments: