Friday, October 13, 2006

Rain!

It's raining, it's pouring,
the old man is snoring......

What I basically want to say is - finally it's raining! Yay! I think since the haze started, we haven't felt a drop from the skies above. I hope the air will clear a lot more and stop giving me 'em itches around my eyes and nose.

Lunch was with my Financial Planner, Susan. I haven't seen her for a while so catching up was good. She brought me to Keong Saik Street to have some hor fun and chicken in some dark sweet sauce and lots of garlic. Very yummy. Very 'my kind'. Oh, and while we were chatting, when I should be looking at Susan (because it is only polite!), I was looking out at the streets and saw Glenn Goei (the local chap who gave us Forever Fever) walk past. He looks young and nice in person.

Whatever.

It's raining!!!

No comments: