Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Good news...1st

Debs dropped me an email informing that she's back in Singapore (for a while) and that she's 4 months into her pregnancy, oblivious to her condition during the entire 1st trimester! Lucky her!

I'm meeting this close long-lost (or not? Only I can answer this...) friend of mine tomorrow. To see how she looks like now, to catch up and most of all, to ease her anxiety of what's ahead. We were tight 15 years ago. That's how long we've known each other now.

I lost my voice. Could be the dinner yesterday...chicken? Penne? But it was oodles of fun. "Fun"...To bitch without guilt. Took lots of pics which I believe most would end up censored. Thanks to the 2 (again) for understanding that I had a 'curfew'. As ridiculous as it sounds, I had to stick to the timing to get home. It's a way of saving me from the guilt trip; to maintain whatever social life I have left and not feeling bad not spending time with my family, especially the troops.

Till the next girls' outing....(JB??????????)

No comments: