Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Friendship

What is most volatile?

Not turpentine. To me, it is friendship. How many of them have come and gone? How many have been your best companions at one time only to fade away the next? How many of them have sounded so convincingly sincere only to 'fly you aeroplane' many times?

I'm glad some of you have really stuck around for a long time (you know who you are *smiles). These 2 mates of mine - Michelin and :B, hit the top spot last night though.

Michelin has discovered this online baking shop and ordered some cupcakes for her love. She didn't forget about her 2 friends. Advised to be taken within 3 days from the day of preparation, yesterday was the 'last day'. Mondays are lousy for me to meet friends so having understood that, these 2 came right to my doorstep for the 'special delivery'. Yes and may I add they loitered around CP so as to give time for my troops to finish their dinner properly.

Shamelessly, I've stolen this pic of the cupcake from Michelin's blog to show you how cute it is (it is yummy!).

Tonight is our long-awaited dinner and catchin up+bitchin aka Bitch Fest. Hope :B didn't forget to bring the digital camera. As her departure is approaching, I'm hoping to seal these moments more.

No comments: