Monday, October 02, 2006

Quotable Quotes

#1

Becks in a toilet cubicle, just finished urinating. Another woman in the next cubicle doing it...and loudly (come to think of it, why was it so loud? Distance between hole and bowl was great???)

B(very audibly): Wow, that person has a lot of urine.
Me: Yes, she drank a lot of water...and that's good. It's good for our system.
B: Oh.

#2

Becks and I were playing bubbles in an open space.

B: Why do the bubbles burst?
Me: *pause...cos I didn't know the answer!*(sounding confident before I found my voice) Because they are light.

#3

We were in the car with Life House playing in the radio.

B: My favourite song, where?!!
Me: You forgot your mannerssss...
B: *clears throat* Please Papa, play my favourite song.
M: *switches from Life House to Hall & Oates, Track 1*.

ps: Yes, Becks has very good taste.

#4

Mong rushing to grab my legs: Hug hug Mommy!

No comments: