Thursday, June 22, 2006

Gathering - materialized

I can't do it. It = work.
Boss left me with this report which he said he wants it by tomorrow....but my mind is clogged, mainly from weariness.

I didn't sleep well last night (as usual) plus my old body isn't used to outings after work. M is right - it needs an overhaul.

Yes, the gathering did materialize.

It was always comfortable meeting and catching up with BX first. That fateful night 15 years ago at the bus stop where she saw me weeping was when we really became friends. What a sad sad sight. She still remembered so many things! I didn't. I only remembered WHY. :P But I realised she was quite the good friend...

Then Bong arrived. Nothing to comment cos we were never close. She's likeable. Very chill, very comfortable.

I'm glad Khim made it though she was 20 min later than expected. The minute she saw us, words poured out in top speed, gestures and facial expression most animated ever. Welcome back, ole friend.

I'm glad she turned up. I was skeptical cos she was well-known in giving 5 secs of enthusiam. After that she would disappear.

I guess people do change with time. I definitely did.

Looking forward to a breakfast session soon. With the TKGS 2/2 gang at good ole Sengkang Town. :)

No comments: