Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Shots

First time in my life. 2 shots in the morning.
No no, not tequila and not down my throat.
Up my nostrils. One shot each. It's supposed to improve the quality of my sleep, the quality of my life. My curse...........

But thanks to M, for figuring it out how to use it.
My curse...but at least there is hope.

There she goes again. The AUNTY f*cking irritates the hell out of me.
She asks me a question. I dun tell her the answer...I guide her to the answer...but she can't take my cue. Then I have to reveal the answer. And there she goes - "yah lor. I agree. I thought about that. Jiu shi lor..." BLOODY HELL. Then why didn't you say so in the first place!!!!!!!!!!

CF is another one. She got rejected by the company after the 1st round. Damn.

Random thoughts & feelings for the day:
1. JJ Lin actually has a good voice. I'm impressed.
2. A hamlet is a village without a church.
3. I dunno what Jay Chou is singing most of the time. Chinese words have so many 'sh' sounds to them meh?

No comments: