Friday, June 23, 2006

Mong's Milestone Check-up

The neubilizer again. Mong wailed and wailed. I literally felt my heart crack open...but it was meant for the better. As the super mom, I maintained composure and helped the nurse ensure the treatment was completed the best way possible. Boy, was he strong for a 2-yr-old.

I am assured by Dr Toh's assessment. Though I am aware that his speech is not as developed (if you compare it with Becks or any girl toddler), I do believe he has a personality of his own. "He is very focused and methodical. His 'cognitive IQ' could be higher than usual but may be hindered by inability to express himself", so said Dr Toh.

Playgroup or speech therapy? Necessary? $$$$$ :P
He could be a top-notch engineer in the making *wink*. Shall see. Very likely I will bring him to a speech therapy for assessment first. I want the best for him afterall. I am only hoping the timing is suitable. Logistics is EVERYTHING for a working mom.

By the way, Dr Toh is getting prettier. Her image is always changing. Heh. I reckon she is 45 and above but she has got this exquisite look. Very chio.

Oh, and her consultation charge is very high too. :P

Becks got impatient, nonetheless. Luckily mom came to the rescue. They are now settled at her place while I am back in the office (blogging! Ha!). Like I said, logistics is everything.

No comments: