Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend came and went

As usual, the 2 days just flew past.

It has been cloudy and rainy.
Despite that, we managed to go to the zoo (again) on Saturday morning.
It was definitely much more crowded than on weekdays. Still managed to enjoy though.

M and I are really keen on viewing the King Cobra's mealtimes...which will only happen on Sundays and public holidays 2:15pm.

Will arrange one Sunday very soon.

Speaking of Sunday, next week, Becks' Tien Hsia class resumes. We will be haunting Kovan again soon. But you know what. Even without her class, we have been frequenting that place. The hawker centre sells the best food, especially for breakfast and teh-C!

I find myself so crazy about the teh-C that we went there on Sat afternoon when the troops napped. It costs only 70c. I can't bring myself to buy one cup from Yakun anymore....unless the old man at Compass Point is on duty. :P

No comments: