Monday, June 19, 2006

Who will know?

Craving finally satisfied. Despite a heavy downpour, :B and I proceeded to have prata and TT to wash the blues away.

I didn't sleep well. Becks was fretting between 2-3am. Then she choked. Then when I inclined her head, she breathed better and slept better.

:B had it worse. She has been having "issues of trust" with her bf. Then something unexpected happened...and she wants me to return the precious gift to her bf on her behalf. I'm sorry :B. First of all, things are best settled between you 2. I dun want him to know I know too much. It may be awkward for him. Second of all, please dun pass them to me. I'll just add them to my collection. And last of all, have the chance to throw them into his face. :P

:B asked who I'm intending to share this blog with. She asked, "Definitely not with colleagues, right?" Damn right. I am friendly with all of them but just not sociable. I dun care. We can't click! I want to blog about them freely. So that means if you know about this blog, chances are you are someone whom I'm comfortable sharing my sentiments with, someone whom I'm not likely to bitch about (though "Pig", "Bastard", etc. can be ANYONE and YOU'll never know! Ha!)

Oh, Michelin (my other TT kaki) is having her interview in 10 minutes' time. I hope she gets the job.

1 comment:

barefoot girl said...

U have to be so sweet!!! *touched with teary eyes*