Friday, June 16, 2006

A new day...

:B, this is for you.

I come into office. Old Man is not around, neither is my boss. CF is on leave, all peace and quiet.
Then my craving for prata and TT sets in, intense. But no kaki today. :B is still recovering.

But the peace gets disrupted when in walks The AUNTY.

She greets me, she moves slowly towards me and then with her irritating opening line: "Lorraine, I want to ask you a question............" Then it becomes more than 'a question'.

*GROAN*

Becks' face is broadening; she is maturing by the day.
Sigh........

Weekend is here again. I want to check out Animal Resort. I've been teaching Becks about farm baby animals. Heh. She's getting pretty good. :)

Oh, and I'm going to Thailand afterall. With the seemingly nice new IT gal and the 'gian' man. Think it should be quite a relaxing trip lah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote of the Month (courtesy of Becks): "Hey, who farted....?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: