Friday, June 23, 2006

Pits of the Pits

About the Bangkok trip, turns out SW and I can stay at Dusit Thani, courtesy of her boss (he'll be in Bangkok at the same time but on different agenda). But that was before the Gian Guy or GG (refer to 13 Jun entry) knew. He emailed me this: I will be staying at Boss' hotel. See you directly at the office.

Wah lau eh. Talk about lack of chivalry. He intended to ditch me and SW, just so he can soak his feet in luxurious bath tubs and use Burberry toiletries. Eh GG, you go army before or not? Why insist on top-grade hotel? A little bit cheaper cannot meh? Holiday Inn is very acceptable too what...I've stayed there before last year. In fact I preferred it to Dusit cos it's much brighter and cleaner.

I fear the boogeyman that hides inside the old and wooden cupboards in Dusit............

No comments: