Thursday, June 15, 2006

Same Difference

Had a meeting with boss yesterday.
Talked about transfer of other staff...and he said this:
"In Japan, there is say - neighbourhood garden is always better."

I looked at him, amused. Unintentionally (I swear), I blurted out:
"Oh, 'the grass is always greener on the other side'!"

He seemed embarrassed or whatever...kept nodding his head:
"So...so...so..."

You see, my boss is a Japanese.

M has an obssession with the scabs on his legs. No wonder the 5c-10c (scars) on them are increasing. He'll peel them off slowly and have blood oozing out. Then he'll squeeze somemore to ensure all the blood oozes out.

No wonder I had that bad dream about him and that chopped-up dog. :P

Why is my Mong always sick? He got the 'curse' from me. The doctor confirmed that it is hereditary. Dad->me-> Mong. :( He does have inherited other good genes lah.

No comments: