Sunday, December 10, 2006

How much is too much?

I met QT at the museum. She stays next to Tao Nan Primary School so naturally I thought she was sending her son there next year. No, it's Catholic High. "According to the educational psychologist" she's sought to determine which environment would best suit her son, she has decided to send her son to a non-coed school. And since she stays faraway, she has bought a car to chauffeur him to and fro everyday. Well, thank God for low COE now, isn't it?

I apologize. I like QT. In fact she has given me very valuable advice in what steps I should take when I expressed my anxiety over Mong's slow speech development. But she NEVER fails to set my panic button.

Speaking of this, my congratulations to Germ. I doubt she will have the energy to read my blog for some time now that Baby Darius is born. Now you know *snicker*. Welcome aboard!

No comments: