Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Unconditional Love

"The forest is a peculiar organism of unlimited kindness and benevolence, that makes no demands for sustenance and extends generously the products of its activity. It affords protection to all beings, offering shade even to the axeman who destroys it."

The profanity definitely does NOT originate from me. Just quoting from a board which M brought my attention to, yesterday, at the zoo (yes, yet again. We have renewed our FOZ membership for 2007. Ha). It was a truly beautiful message of unconditional love. I thought only parents are capable of that. I forgot about Mother Nature.

Going to the zoo on a Monday is highly recommended. FOZ members get free tram rides too. I think I need a break. Just catching the breeze while I ride on one already thrills me.

I know I have been out of Blogger for a few days in a row...it's been a tough period at work and home. I hope I get to enjoy the holiday season a little bit. I still haven't spoken to my mom yet.... :P

No comments: