Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Motorcycle Diaries

Since I can't get the real thing, I can always find it on screen.

I've seen the DVD on the shelf for the longest time, aware that it's highly-acclaimed. But not recently when I gave up the business trip to Brazil and realising my colleagues are finally returning from the almost-2-week trip that I believed it is time.

The Motorcycle Diaries features a South American roadtrip made by 2 friends with similar aspirations. Though it doesn't include Brazil, it still shows the sights and people of other countries like Peru and Chile. And like most other foreign films, it's always the narration (quotes) that impresses me.

PS: And yes, my colleagues are back from an almost-2 week long, almost-40-hour flight journey, all in 1 piece.

No comments: