Friday, December 15, 2006

Ramblings...

Back to the 'discussion' I mentioned yesterday. I must say I appreciated O's input. Though better known for her kpo-ness, she did have good ideas which I shall adopt and give her credit for (if/when the time comes). But as I had an inexplicable insomnious moment between 2-4am this morning, her ramblings *oops* came to my mind again...and I realised how personal she has gotten. And she even added: "It can enable one to become a better manager...." (hey, clever. The discussion was initially intended to be about YOU!)

IRRITATING!!!

Now I'm thinking - what defines a 'good manager' in the first place? We all have our own set of definition. I googled it and had so many weblinks popping up. And I thought even if one possesses all of that, if he/she has one irritating face that rubs most people the wrong face, sorry mate.......................

And so I summarize a 'good manager' in one paradoxical definition - 'male minus his ego'. I think I've just made many enemies in a split second but relax, think about it. What I'm implying is simply, it doesn't fuckin exist.

********

Currently listening. Loving it. Jack Mannequin's Dark Blue.

No comments: