Monday, November 06, 2006

Bus Rides

My advice is - if you have a car, dun forget to learn how to take the bus. Or rather, dun forget how joyful a bus ride can be.

I know some of you may think I'm crazy or if I'm paid by the government to go 'green' in my blog. I jump to my own defence - I mean this applies to buses which travel along the expressway, hence have few stops yet long enough to enjoy the ride, preferably with close friends and family.

One of such buses is 161. I take it from the bus stop right across my block and it goes via TPE/SLE to Woodlands' Causeway Point. Seated at the upper deck, it gave the troops a very good view of a river, thick undergrowth and different kinds of building.

It helps that I love the library there too, with a much greater variety of Adult and Children's books and a huge area for them to roam. We will definitely do it again. :)

No comments: