Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lip Service?

I risk posting this because she knows my blogsite. But because of her insanely busy life and that she's overseas (she's practically selling her soul to the company!), whatever little time she has left, she will devote it to her other half, eating, sleeping, pee-ing and shitting.

But if she really does read my blog and chance upon this, she may confront me.

I finally saw her online yesterday...very excited since it's been months we chatted.

(1) AL: Hey..........just the other day, I've been thinking about how long we haven't chatted.
*THEN WHY DON'T YOU EMAIL INSTEAD? YOU NEED MSN TO MAINTAIN A FRIENDSHIP OR JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTENCE WITH ANOTHER FRIEND?????*
Miffy: Oh, yea, I definitely have been...in fact, I sent you a birthday greeting but no reply.

(2) AL: You didn't get my reply? I thought I sent you...
*WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG.*
Miffy: No, I didn't receive any. No matter.

(3) Miffy: Let me know when you gals come to Singapore....it'll be fun.
AL: Dun be pissed when you hear this............
Miffy: What? You will never come to Singapore again?
AL: We've just gone...2 weeks ago. I tried to call you at your cell but it didn't reach you.
Please dun get mad.
Miffy: Till another time I guess.
* YAH RIGHT. MY CELL DIDN'T REGISTER ANY MISSED CALLS. NEITHER DID IT HAVE ANY PRIVATE NUMBERS COMING IN IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS. AND EVEN WHEN IT DID DROP INTO THE TOILET BOWL, I HAD A REPLACEMENT IMMEDIATELY (readers, dun look for loopholes, OK?)*

Why do this? I mean, say things which I want to hear (read)? I dun buy it anymore. I'm fuckin 32, not 18. I just need some honesty and sincerity. I like AL but I hate to think she's falling into the category of the above.........sigh.

No comments: