Friday, November 17, 2006

The Cold War

I really mean The "Cold War"....and not the Soviet-American struggle that emerged after WWII.

I hate to think of myself as one of those many petty women but well, it is still ongoing. I didn't blog that it started, when it started, how it started...with my Corporate Planning-cum-HR Manager, infamously known for her nickname - CF (Cauliflower (hairstyle)...or maybe it's just a bunch of pubes up there) - and her hunger for power.

Because she interfered excessively in my Division's recruitment (I heard she is doing the same in others) and in the event passed a harsh, totally IRrelevant and personal criticism, I had let her know it wasn't tolerated. And so we stopped talking, stopped being the pals we were before, going for lunches, going home together, exchanging friendly teases.

I guess she reigns in areas (simply put, cock-sucking) where most of us can't and won't. The 'power' that she's been entrusted has gone to her head....and so it swells to a proportion that I (and the rest of us) can no longer find socially and professionally acceptable.

And so it rages on.....

PS: I was kidding about the "Make love, not war" entry a few days ago. Pui....

No comments: