Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pissy Pissed

Rude people vs Hypocrites: Which do I detest more?

At least hypocrites don't give it to you in your face...your anger may not be fuelled.
*actually can I not choose? I hate them fucking both*

OK, I'm done with the venting. Any good news to blog about, you ask early in the morning? Well..................................................

1. MM Lee made it to the Top 60 Asian Heroes' List (I believe it's TIMES)
2. Singapore is reviewing the penal code after more than 20 years. They are going to de-criminalize anal sex between 2 consenting hetereosexual adults *wink*
3. I haven't chewed on my nails for the past 2 days (I think I've discovered the trick).
4. Boss is still out of office, making today my 2nd official day of zen.

1 comment:

keathan said...

And oral sex. =P