Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF

'Twas a nice nice lunch with :B and her boyfriend (who is also my colleague). Good ole oily prawn mee and consistently-milky-and-hence-tasty-TT.

Thanks :B, for lending me Audition. I can't remember the details of the show, just that it was soooo sick. I think I can have a mini-film fest at home this weekend.

Also, the suaku me is feeling excited about the JB trip already. Not having been there for almost 5 years, my adrenalin rushes just the thought of spending time at a different place with good friends, spending some Ringgit (i.e. half price for the same product..or manicure?!), eating some chilli frogs (if we can find the place!), going for karaoke (if we can book the slot + please do not FORCE me to sing more than 1 Chinese song!), etc.

I am attending Becks' first-ever formal school graduation concert this evening. The letter states we have to put make-up on her. Er, her mummy doesn't even have a complete make-up set...maybe her Popo can lend hers. :P

TGIF it is!

No comments: