Thursday, November 23, 2006

Laughter, the Best Medicine


Nothing like humour to perk up your day.

Here I am in my seat, looking stoned from reading boring work emails when I decided to check out Kenny Sia. Kenny is one blogger whom I dunno personally but whose blog I enjoy reading. I read my friends' to keep myself updated on their lives, to be familiar with what they feel and think, to spot their grammar and vocabulary mistakes (haha! KIDDING), etc. I dun read strangers'. I mean they can be self-indulgent (they'll use the same defence line - "hey, it's my blog. I can post whatever I like and keep going on about me, myself and I.........") but irritatingly self-indulgent. If not, the more serious ones will be ranting about the GST increase. I mean, forget it lah. It's gonna happen. That bowl of bar chor mee is going to cost from $3 to $3.50 soon. Nothing we say, do, rant, complain, blog, sing, rap will change this impending doom.

I dunno what this entry is for anyways. Maybe it's just a message to remind all that laughter is indeed the best medicine. Heck the laughing lines...dun forget to stop and smell the roses.

No comments: