Thursday, November 16, 2006

Travelling

The Brazil trip is finally confirmed, with 2 people in my Division going.

It's going to be one loooooong trip given the travelling and transit time (10-21 Dec). And due to being such good sports *duh*, they will be having time off at Amsterdam on the pretext of viewing our Europe Distribution Centre (this would probably take only about an hour...hence, it's all BS but why not).

Yes, I have consciously given up the chance. And just like how my friends had prepared me for any regrettable feeling for not attending my own convocation many moons ago, again, I'm sure I'll have none this time. :)

3 comments:

keathan said...

Haha! I'd also wanted to skip the convocation, but the folks would have none of it.

Miffy said...

My sis didn't go for hers too. And I bet my folks didn't realise we both missed ours - deliberately.

Miffy said...

My sis didn't go for hers too. And I bet my folks didn't realise we both missed ours - deliberately.