Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Smelly~~~

NEVER EVER consume onion for lunch. I mean not as the main meal lah. The bloody thing wasn't visible in the food I ordered....but when I discovered it, it was too late. Now no Mentos mint can save me. Not even the super strong one.

Lunch was with YC. It's been a year since we met. I knew her 8 years ago. She was a bar hostess before and was with a divorcee (or was he married?) even before she turned 21. Today, she's doing well in her job but still trying to shake off her ex-husband who refuses to stop stalking her. Few years ago when he was still in Singapore, he was given a restraining order and was even detained for domestic violence. He jumped bail, left the country and hasn't been back since. But he has not stopped hounding her at her cell, home and worse of all, office number. Hence, most reluctantly she's on an active search for 'the next ideal' job so that once she leaves, she can change all her other contact numbers.

I am just thankful I dun have detestable people in my life whom I'm desperate to shake off....for now. :P

Make love, not war.

No comments: